Sunday Dec 25, 2022
Largest in United States - $4 billion green hydrogen production facility
#tonykurtulan #Dfwspeaks #commercialrealestate #dallastx #markettrends
- A $4 billion green hydrogen production facility is under construction in North Texas.
- Air Products and AES Corp. have joined forces to build what state officials are calling the largest green hydrogen facility in the United States in Wilbarger County,
- which is near Wichita Falls, Texas, and about 200 miles northwest of downtown Dallas.
- The green hydrogen production facility is expected to create 1,300 construction jobs,
- 115 permanent operations jobs and
- 200 distribution and transportation jobs, according to the state
- The project is expected to bring $500 million in revenue to the state of Texas.
Link to article in show notes…yall check it out …
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.